Wednesday 11 June 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge - Faces


Today I was so chuffed:- Due to work commitments, I was unable to take part in recent art challenges but when I went to Arty Girlz - there was my 'Paint' challenge on their sampler. It is the nearest thing that I ever have had to the teacher putting my work up on the classroom wall so now I know how my kids feel when this happens!! Just for today my hubby and kids have not been allowed to call me Mum , but have had to refer to me as 'Oh artistic one, whilst bowing' in order to have any requests met!

Anyway I've been trying to do a bit of catchup so here is my entry for the faces Challenge. I have used a combination of Adirondack inks, my design runner and digitally altered art.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Boah wow this is beautiful.
Amazing creation. Love it.

Crissi Harvey said...

OH artistic one LOL this is stunning love the face in the watch and the back round fantastic ATC.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge again,

crissi xx

Heather Robinson said...

Oh artistic one....I'm perfectly content to call you that ALL the time because your work is so wonderful. Congrats on having a featured piece...so richly deserved. This one is awesome too!

vintage wil said...

wow this is beautiful !!!

Unknown said...

oh wow! this piece is beautiful...I just love everything about it....nice work!!!

DMG said...

I adored your "Paint" entry, O, Artistic One and this one too. You have a gift for color and composition.

Love,
Alberta

For the life of me said...

lovely face xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!