Wednesday 28 May 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Altered Playing Cards

Back to work tomorrow so I caught up on some scrapbooking & todays challenge but probably won't do any for a while due to work commitments. Back to reality unfortunately.


I got carried away with todays Altered playing card challenge as I liked my new background stamp so much that I did a matching tag. The roses seemed so romantic that I had to choose hearts as my chosen suite. - Nearest thing to romance that I get these days!!














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards

Sandy said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous.
Fabulous work. Love them.

vintage wil said...

wonderful cards !!!

Faye said...

A great card, "Dreamer." I love your colors.

Femmy said...

beautiful, love the cupid!!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Love all the details.