Monday 22 September 2008

Gothic Arches Challenge - Favourite movie



I don't know where you all get the time from! I had resolved to try to do at least two challenges a week but as you can see this is my 1st since mid July. I was never great at resolutions! Still I love looking at everyones else entries but my apologies - I don't always have the time to comment as they are all so great!


My favourite challenges are definitely the arches and maisons so here is this weeks entry. I just love watching this film with my daughter - so romantic!!

11 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

Beautiful arch!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful movie and a great arch!!

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful arch and so romantic movie.
Love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful arch, great colours.

Heather Robinson said...

Another Titanic lover!...whoo, hoo! Your arch is very beautiful...it has the feel of water and of romance.

Judy said...

You have captured the movie so perfectly on your arch, wonderful creation!
JudyNZ

Anonymous said...

Love the color and image of your arch...so dreamy! How romantic!

Virginia said...

Love your Arch and the movie too..

Kristin Long said...

Wonderful arch! I love how you shaped it like the bow of the boat! I love the movie, but it isn't one I can watch over and over! Thanks for playing!

Kristin

Ed said...

ooo this is stunning - gorgeous colours ..

Femmy said...

beautiful!!!